‘Social Network’ celebrity spoofs Angel Hathaway in ‘Les Miserables’



With Best Assisting Celebrity sculptures for her perform in “Les Miserables” from the Fantastic Bulbs and Display Stars Guild, Angel Hathaway has one little barrier remaining to mix in the competition for prizes period domination: the Academia prizes. But while she is invested the period schmoozing with numerous Academia voters, someone has gone and given her a “For Your Consideration” increase even more unforgettable than Brian Leo’s cheesecake strategy for “The Martial artist.”

Over on UPipe, you can now observe actress-singer Emma Fitzpatrick shout “For Your Concern,” an professional spoof of Hathaway’s “I Imagined a Dream” performance in “Les Miserables.” “Consider me on Oscar evening,” performs Fitzpatrick, her locks shorn and experience artfully smudged like Hathaway’s ruined Fantine. “I performed a hooker who died/Her lifestyle was really sad and awful/But I was strong and unafraid I let them provide me this new hairstyle,” go the lines, which also consist of gemstones like “I missing 50 percent my system weight/But they never did a extensive shot” and “I performed a music about my woes/My desires and worries my goals and wishes/And though I had to strike my nasal area, I did it all in one take, bitches!” Click out Here.

Fitzpatrick, whose perform has engaged areas in “The Public Network” and “The Selection,” informed the International Publish that she arrived the part in the parody, which was instructed by Alberto Belli, through a common buddy. “This whole factor is crazy to me,” she said in referrals to the now 435,000 opinions it clip has gotten. “It’s like Xmas whenever I look.”

The 27-year-old actress also said that she will be taking for Hathaway on Oscar evening, and that “there was no harmful intent” engaged in the creating of the spoof. “I think as someone in the community eye, you have to be able to take a laugh and have a excellent laugh at yourself…when you are really excellent and you are in community, that is going to occur,” she said. Whether Hathaway will get the last have a excellent laugh on Feb 24 continues to be to be seen, but there is certainly a lot of fun to go around now.

Comments

Popular Posts