Did Ruby Tamblyn out-drink Quentin Tarantino for her ‘Django Unchained’ cameo?


If you blinked during "Django Unchained" you may have skipped it: "The Sisterhood of the Journeying Pants" celebrity Ruby Tamblyn had a cameo in Quentin Tarantino's newest gunslinger movie. But it's the tale of how she got the aspect -- along with a aspect for her real-life dad -- that's perhaps more interesting.

The 29-year-old celebrity says she won the little aspect as Little girl of a Son of a Gunfighter in "Django" as caused by some large consuming. "Quentin's a buddy," she lately informed Vulture. "And he missing a consuming bet, and the consuming bet was, if I could out-drink him in tequila, I could perform a cameo... I can out-drink 20 Quentin Tarantino impersonators simultaneously with tequila... I'm Scottish."

Turns out, Tamblyn was kidding and the actual, also-funny tale appeared:

"It was first a buddy factor," she described. "He texted me and said, 'Would you come do a cameo?' And I said yes. And after the truth, I said, 'It would be out of this world [to have my dad and me perform Son of a Gunfighter and Little girl of a Son of a Gunfighter].' And Quentin was like, 'Sold. Done.' So it's kind of like this completely strange factor to occur and a complete within laugh." It's also a lovely father-daughter storage. "It's such a awesome here we are at me to see my name in an old European design next to my father's," Tamblyn said. "Even though I didn't really have much of a aspect, that to me is like a profession life-time time. Some day, when my dad is gone, I'll look at that and go, 'We were next to each other.'"

Remember Russ Tamblyn as the kooky doctor in "Twin Peaks" who didn't destroy Laura Palmer? Changes out those Tamblyns are a tad kooky in the actual world too: Russ stepped Ruby down the "isle" in her outside marriage last drop. Both were without shoes and Ruby used a yellowish -- not white-colored -- outfit. Furthermore, she wed equally-if-not-more-kooky actor-comedian Bob Mix.

Comments

Popular Posts