Nicole Kidman: Keith City Started out Up My Sexuality


Nicole Kidman reveals a sign of leg on the protect of Harper’s Bazaar‘s Nov 2012 problem, on newsstands Oct 23.

Here’s what the 45 year old Paperboy celebrity had to discuss with the mag:

On beginning popularity when she was wedded to Tom Cruise: “In those beginning decades, it was like, ‘I’m here and I’m clutching onto your arm, and it all seems a little frustrating and really unusual. And I was shy. Greatly shy. I did not experience at all. But I sensed very relaxed at house.”

On her spouse of six decades, Keith Urban: “He just provided me assurance through just being very type to me and knowing me, starting me up to trying factors, my sex, those types of factors.”

On not having an ideal body: “All of that other things becomes less essential. Like, I’ve always had a little tummy. I mean, now that I’m 45, they do not say, ‘Oh, she is pregnant!’ as much. But I’ve got thin hands and feet, and then I’ve got a little tummy.”

FYI: Nicole is dressed in an Emilio Pucci dress and a Cartier cuff on the protect.

Comments

Popular Posts