Toni Ann Filiti who is Sylvester Stallone’s half-sister, dies of cancer at 48


Sylvester Stallone, who bewildered his son Sage recently, was discovered by another tragedy, when his half-sister Toni Ann Filiti died of cancer at her mother's residence in Santa Monica, California on Sunday. She was 48.

"I was applying her in my arms. I had just washed [her] face and told her how pretty she looked, and she just decreased asleep," the New York Daily News quoted her mother Jackie as saying.

"She's too young to go, but she wasn't impression any pain. What a terrible month. First Sage and now Toni. It's difficult. At least they're together now in heaven," she said.

She said that her daughter was on heavy pain medication but had her eyes open in the first place in the day.

"I was speaking to her about renting a place in Paris where we would go so she could get better. I believe in miracles.

"But my husband is a doctor and told she was dying. A little while later he said she was gone. I stayed with her a couple hours on the bed," she told.

Filiti had been in a local hospital recently but had impressed home for her final days.

Jackie said she had talked to Stallone on Sunday to deliver the sad news.

"He said he can't assume any more pain. He told he'll always be there for her son," she added.

Comments

Popular Posts