This Talk About Vanessa Hudgens


VANESSA HUDGENS' FUNNY OR DIE "COOL BABY, LAME BABY"

She is one of the hottest chicks in Hollywood, and a new Funny or Die video featuring Vanessa Hudgens has just been released.

In the bizarre video titled "Cool Baby, Lame Baby with Vanessa Hudgens," viewers see the “Beastly” actress calling out babies, opining as to whether she thinks that they are a “cool baby” or a “lame baby.”


VANESSA HUDGENS WANTS TO JOIN 'GLEE'

Vanessa Hudgens wants to be on 'Glee.' The former 'High School Musical' star would love to make an appearance on the hit musical Fox series.

"I totally would," Vanessa Hudgens told MTV. "I'm all for musicals. I love what they're doing. But I am very go with the flow, so if it happens, awesome," she said of a possible appearance on 'Glee.'

McKinley High has seen its fair share of guest stars including, Britney Spears, Neil Patrick Harris, John Stamos, Gwyneth Paltrow, and more. Vanessa would fit in great with the cast, and would draw her huge fan base into the show, boosting ratings.



VANESSA HUDGENS WANTS A LIFESTYLE BLOG

Vanessa Hudgens wants to launch a lifestyle blog.

The 22 year old actress is not sure she wants to commit to a social media forum such as twitter, despite having a verified account on the site, but would like to keep an online journal of her opinions on fashion and beauty.

She told website JustJared: "I do not know about twitter. I do not want to tell people what I am doing every second. But I do want to start a blog on my Facebook.

"It would be fun to blog about fashion, beauty, and just things I like. Kind of a lifestyle blog."

As well as wanting to write a blog, Vanessa, who split from her 'High School Musical' co-star Zac Efron in December after five years of dating, recently revealed she would love to star in TV musical drama 'Glee'.

She said: "I totally would. I'm all for musicals. I love what they are doing. I'm very go with the flow, so if it happens, awesome!"

The brunette beauty will have plenty to write about in her new blog as she told pals at the Cannes Film Festival that she is planning to relocate to New York from Los Angeles.

A source said: "She was super excited about it. She was also excited to hang with Rosario Dawson. The girls are working together soon."




VANESSA HUDGENS LEARNED SO MUCH FROM SUCKER PUNCH


Vanessa Hudgens not only had a blast shooting her latest movie, but she also says she "learned so much" from her time on set. The actress and singer shows off a tougher side in Sucker Punch, in which she stars as badass character Blondie.

On her time making the movie, Vanessa says she found the project interesting because of the vision of director Zack Snyder. "I took this movie because Zack Snyder is an incredible director and the plot is fascinating," she explained. "It is very appealing.

"What actress would not want to do it?" It is not me trying to push aside everything else that people know me as. It is just that this is an incredible project that I wanted to be a part of. "It is fascinating, the attention to detail that he's created," the Beastly beauty continued to tell the Daily Record. "Just every single thing is so defined. Everyone's costumes are so personal. It blew me away.

"The 1st day we walked into our hangout lounge area, they had plastered the walls with photos of artwork and we just stood there and stared at it forever. It was amazing. "It is been a ride. I have learned so much from this film. It is been really cool."

Comments

Popular Posts