Jennifer Lopez Will Back Again to 'American Idol'


An American Idol Tale: Jennifer Lopez Style

It’s official! Jennifer Lopez will be returning to our screens on American Idol. Last week, we reported that Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson had already renewed their Idol contracts, but we were still waiting on Miss Lopez to confirm her presence.

Finally, after much speculation that everyone from Shakira to Cheryl Cole were to replace Lopez due to her busy schedule, we can finally tell you that the singer/actor/most beautiful in the world WILL round out the Idol trinity of judges once again.

An official announcement has yet to be made but, according to E! News, a source has revealed that Lopez will return, and an announcement could be coming any day now. Of course, Lopez’s reprising her role as an Idol judge will only add more work to her increasingly busy schedule, but she’s showing no signs of easing up on the workload.

Stopping by the TODAY Show, this fine Monday morning, Lopez revealed that she will be performing at iHeartRadio Music Festival, headlining alongside Lady Gaga, Coldplay, the Black Eyed Peas and co-judge Steven Tyler. The 2 day Las Vegas iHeartRadio festival, taking place in September, will also feature a roll call of other stars from Kenny Chesney, to Nicki Minaj, as well as a special performance by Usher and Sting.

In her chat with Ann Curry, Lopez claimed “I have actually been resting for the past week. I had a little week off and I got to spend so much time with the babies, I was so excited,” she continued. “I am going to get back to work soon. I have a film that I am going onto in a couple of days… I am very grateful to be working and having a great moment in my career right now.”

Comments

Popular Posts